Easy to Make Friendship Bracelets for Kids
Easy to make friendship bracelets will make you and your kids become closer each other. By creating the stuffs like this, you will be a crafty mommy! As a parent, you should hunt for something new, such as new project, to do with your kids. One of the most favorite and easy thing to create is by making the friendship bracelet. You don’t need to start with something difficult to do. Just create something simple and fun. It is not just for creating something but also for enclosing parenthood bundling. To do something crafty must be lots of fun.
3 Photos Gallery of: Easy to Make Friendship Bracelets for Kids
Fun and Easy Way of Kids Friendship Bracelets
As a child, she/he must need to do something crafty for enrich her/his creativity. So, it must be so much fun for accompany her/him to do something by herself/himself. Friendship bracelet is perfectly fit to be created as it is simple and does not need so many materials. If you want to make a necklace or anklet, you just have to make it little bit longer.
materials to make friendship bracelets
Here are some materials that you need:
- Safety pin.
- Different colors of the embroidery thread.
easy to make friendship bracelets for kids
Easy to make friendship bracelets come in these steps:
- Pick up which colors of embroidery threads that you need to use. Pick at least three strands for simple friendship bracelet (but it depends on the thick that you want to make). Cut the threads that you want to use about twice as long as what feels fit to your wrist.
- Tie the strings together and you should leave them for about an inch at the top of them. Furthermore, thread your safety pin through the knot and you should pin it to your sock.
- Twist it! It must be a fun part of creating this friendship bracelet. Twist your strings down to the end. For your information, the tighter you tie them the thinner your product will be. In fact, you need some experiments to know the perfect twist that you like.
easy to make friendship bracelets
- As it is fully finished of twisting, you have to find the center of its string to fold it then. And it will twist automatically together.
- Easy to make friendship bracelets will be continued by unpinning your friendship bracelet and then tie the new knot to combine all of ends together.
- Open the loop at the end and then slip the knot for holding it in the place.
- Your friendship bracelet is all set!